Kids love playing with tiny creatures and shimmery gems. It's easy to make a DIY sensory box with things you may already have around your house. 5 key elements make up a good sensory bin for imaginative play:
- Miniature creatures, fake bugs or tiny animals.
- Fun textures such as tiny plants and rocks.
- Sparkly accents such as acrylic gems, large rhinestones or colorful marbles.
- Sensory medium such as dried beans or play sand.
- Box with a lid your child can play in and easily put away for later.
Once you've gathered the elements for a fun kids' sensory bin,...