Age: 6 months +
Nutritional Benefits: Very good source of vitamin C, vitamin K and fiber.
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 small head of cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chicken stock
- Place the apple and cauliflower in a saucepan and pour in the stock and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until the apple and cauliflower are tender.
- Drain, reserving the stock.
- Add the cauliflower and apple to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, adding the stock until desired baby food consistency is reached.