Submitted by: Stina
- 2 cups full fat plain greek yogurt, any brand
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- Puree all ingredients together in a blender. Fill pouches with fruit and yogurt mixture and pack in your son or daughters lunchbox. Mine loves this!
- NOTE: if for some reason this ends up too THIN for your liking, you can always thicken with baby oatmeal... I use it all the time to thicken my purees... It has a lot of iron in it, too, which is good for us because we don't eat very much meat in our house.
Image credit: momsbagoftricks.com