Age: 6 months +
Nutritional Benefits: Very good source of iron, protein, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 apples
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Apple juice
- In a medium saucepan, add the blueberries, apples and water. Simmer over medium heat until apples are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add spinach, stirring until the spinach is soft, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the water then pour the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Puree, adding the apple juice a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour blueberry, apple & spinach baby food into Yummi Pouch reusable food pouches and enjoy!
Image credit: steelehousekitchen.com