This healthy homemade baby food recipe is full of yummy fall flavors that will make baby's tummy happy.
Nutritional Benefits: Very good source of vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium.
- 1 cup cooked and mashed butternut squash
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk or formula
- Peel, core, and slice the apple, and cook until soft.
- Add one cup of the cooked and mashed squash and the apple, spice, and milk to a blender.
- Puree until smooth, adding extra milk or apple juice if a smoother consistency is needed.
- Pour apple spice squash baby food into Yummi Pouch reusable food pouches and enjoy!
Image credit: asweetpeachef.com